Thursday, August 23

Stu-stu-studio.

I spent the bulk of yesterday in the recording studio laying down a CD of my latest musical Ordinary Days, with the uncannily ridiculous talents of Jill Abramovitz, Jared Gertner, Leah Horowitz, Michael Hunsaker, and piano-meister Alex LeFevre.

I brought my camera to take some fun, "We Are The World"-like photos of the session, but naturally, I didn't check the camera battery before I came, and it was dead on arrival. (That's something so telling about this digital age; you spend oodles on really fancy, amazing technology, only to be foiled by something like battery power...!)

Anyway, I did manage to take -- with my cellphone -- this pic of Leah doin' her thang...


...though it's not a particularly fun, exciting, or musical photo, and I will say the session was definitely fun, exciting and musical. A picture's worth a thousand words, but maybe not a thousand musical notes...

We're back in the studio early next week to finish up the disc, and then hopefully I'll have some spankin' new tracks to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home