Tuesday, February 19

Buy or die.

Tix on sale now for:

REACH THE SKY: SONGS BY ADAM GWON
Monday, March 3 @ 7:30PM

Launching the NEO Spotlight Series at the York Theatre!

Join composer/lyricist Adam Gwon and friends for an evening of brand-new songs and excerpts from Adam's musicals Ordinary Days and Ethan Frome. Lending their uber-talents will be Jill Abramovitz, Jared Gertner, Michael Hunsaker, and Natalie Weiss, with the fab-o Vadim Feichtner at the keys.

Tickets are $20 and are available here.

Guys: I'm performing in this one (no, that's not a typo), which is totally terrifying...in a good way. So come on out, be rowdy, and shower me with moral support!

2 Comments:

Blogger David G said...

Very cool. I will be there. (You don't know me, but I found some of your clips on YouTube recently, and I like your songs very much.)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Thanks, David. Look forward to seeing you. Come say hi!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home