Tuesday, January 2

First things first.

It's 2007! How has the year been thus far? Let's take a quick survey and find out:

First thought of 2007: Dick Clark, you keep on keepin' on!
First prophetic vision of 2007: Ryan Seacrest's New Year's Rockin' Eve
First meal of 2007: hot chocolate and marijuana
First real meal of 2007: brunch at Life Cafe
First phone call: It was a work phone call...how anticlimactic.
First email: From my Aunt Celia, who is not really my aunt, but is named Celia.
First new addition to the iPod: Kid Beyond, Amplivate
First movie watched: Bring It On (see First Meal for explanation)
First unflattering photo documentation of 2007:
First fulfillment of a New Year's Resolution: I went to the gym on New Year's Day
First breakdown of a New Year's Resolution: And then I sat on my fat ass all day eating Smart Puffs and watching Nickelodeon
First read of 2007: I started "Fortress of Solitude" by Jonathan Lethem
First actual read of 2007: The lyrics of "Billie Jean" off the karaoke monitor
First thing I should be doing that I am putting off as long as possible: Doing my laundry
First song I'm working on in 2007: "Don't Wanna Be Here"
First kiss of 2007: TBD...
First major accomplishment of 2007: Um...
First profound insight of 2007: Er...
First reason 2007 is going to be the Year of All Years: Uh...

First blog post of 2007: Check!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home