Saturday, October 21

If you blog it, they will come.

Welcome to my blog.

So, I have this friend -- let's call her Liz, because that's her name -- and Liz is a professional website optomizer. Liz is a wiz. (See, this is why I get the big bucks as a lyricist.)

I told Liz I was designing a website for myself, and it sent her HTML a-humming. "You must create a blog!" Liz said, though without the exclamation point.

"A blog?" I said. "What would I say in a blog? Who on earth cares what I have to say on a blog?"

"Google's web-search software cares," Liz said.

And, well, that's good enough for me.

Welcome to my blog.

A note about the title of my blog: I went to high school with two sisters, Lauren and Sarah Going. And so, in theatre class every morning, the teacher read the roll call, and it went: Going. Going. Gwon. To this day I think that is funny. Don't you?

A little bit about me: You've probably reached this blog via my website, and so you know that I'm Adam Gwon, and that I'm a composer/lyricist. I am a theatre person, and so this blog will probably involve theatre in some way. I live in New York, and see a lot of theatre, and make a lot of theatre, and have a lot of love for theatre. I cannot guarantee that this blog will be interesting in any way, but I can guarantee that it will be pretty random.

And so: enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home